So you took a basic gun safety class, now what else do you need to know?
- Know Your Local Self-Defense Laws
- Consider these your “Rules of Engagement”
- Read Andrew Branca’s “The Law of Self-Defense”
- Know How to Spot Trouble Before it Happens
- Read material from Craig Douglas (SouthNarc)
- Read Defensive Living by Ed Lovette
- Watch videos of muggings on YouTube
- Take a close look at the body language of the assailants prior to them striking their victims
- Read Street Smarts, Firearms, and Personal Security by Kelly McCann
- Know How to Draw Your Gun Efficiently From Concealment While under Stress
- This means not using a cheap nylon holster.
- This means practicing your draw at home
- Know How to Deploy a Less Lethal Weapon Efficiently
- Not every problem is a gun problem…
- If you are carrying pepper gas, where is it right now?
- Know some Unarmed Combatives
- Not every problem is a…
View original post 30 more words